Personal data processing policy
Business Continuity Consulting SRL as the author, owner and administrator of www.bcc.ro, respects the private nature and security of the processing of personal data of each person who accesses the websites in order to request an online quotation.
In accordance with the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016, the administrator of the site www.bcc.ro assumes the obligation to manage safely and only for the purposes specified below the personal data that you provide to us as a user/visitor of the site. By filling in the forms on this site - contact form, newsletter subscription and other similar items to which you can opt - is equivalent to your express and unequivocal acceptance to include the data provided in the database of Business Continuity Consulting SRL and for their use and processing. The processing of data provided by you can be performed by third parties only when the services requested by you require their collaboration with Business Continuity Consulting SRL. In this case, you will be notified in writing about the conclusion of that collaboration and your written consent will be expressly requested.
The legislation in force on the protection of personal data
- the right to information, according to the law, on the processing of personal data;
- the right to access the data provided, free of charge for one request per year, by a written request, dated and signed, scanned and sent in electronic format from the email address provided by you in the contact form. In this request, please specify the information you wish to find out and how you want that information to be communicated to you (by e-mail, or to a specific address through a correspondence service that will make sure that the delivery will be made in person);
- the right to update the data provided (rectification or completion, as appropriate) so that they reflect the reality and not cause you any harm;
- the right to "be forgotten", meaning to have your data deleted from the database of Business Continuity Consulting SRL, at your request, whenever you consider that they are used for illegitimate purposes, if they have achieved the purpose for which they were collected or if you are no longer interested in receiving information from us;
- the right to object to your personal data being stored, processed and used for purposes other than those mentioned in this document;
- the right of restriction, i.e. you have the right to be informed if your personal data is to be transmitted to a third party and to object if you do not agree to this;
- the right to data portability, meaning the transmission, if necessary, of your data to another data controller, without financial obligations on your part, in a correct and universally compatible format from a technical point of view;
- the right not to be subject to a unilateral decision on the use of such data, other than those referred to in this document, without being informed and without seeking your consent;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) or to address other competent bodies in this area;
In order to comply with these legal provisions, Business Continuity Consulting SRL is designated to manage all data and information received from its visitors. If you would like to have details about the information you have provided to us and which we hold about you, please contact us by filling out the online form available on the website or directly at the email address email@example.com
By filling in the registration form on www.bcc.ro., respectively www.bc-consulting.ro, as a user / visitor you declare that you give your consent, expressly and unequivocally, that your personal data can be processed and used for the following activities carried out by Business Continuity Consulting SRL:
- establishing contact with the users/visitors of the site for the provision of information or services requested by them;
- processing requests from users/visitors of the site;
- sending information to the users/visitors of the site on the status of their requests;
- transmission of non-commercial or administrative messages regarding changes to the site and similar messages;
- sending offers, promotions, advertising and marketing messages strictly regarding the activity of www.bcc.ro (without abusing them);
- requesting information from the users/visitors of the site regarding the evaluation of the products and services offered;
- information on the progress of your requests.
The personal data that may be requested from you are usually your first and last name and an e-mail address (email). When requesting a particular service, you may need to provide other types of personal data (as appropriate, for example: personal numerical code - CNP, date and place of birth, home/residence address, address of the company you represent, data related to the identification and contact of this company, data related to the personal bank account or of the company for completing the invoices necessary to pay for a service, etc.). In these situations, if changes in the data provided occur during the collaboration, please inform us as soon as possible, these changes may be likely to affect the legal documents for the implementation of that collaboration.
In any of the above situations, by providing the requested data you give your unconditional consent to their use for the purpose for which they are requested. Depending on the type of personal data collected, they are stored in the database of Business Continuity Consulting SRL during the entire period necessary for the purposes mentioned in this document or, specifically, during the provision of a requested service.
The access to the site www.bcc.ro allows direct interaction with a number of social networks or external platforms. The way of interaction and the information provided to them through this website are always subject to the privacy and personal data protection policies of each social network and external platforms.
This type of service may continue to collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it. The refusal to provide this data determines the impossibility of Business Continuity Consulting SRL to address your requests or to provide you with the information you need, because one of the essential conditions will be missing, namely the identity of the parties.
Business Continuity Consulting SRL, as the administrator of the site www.bcc.ro, will not request by any means of communication (telephone, e-mail, etc.) confidential information such as data on the estate of your bank accounts, personal passwords, or other data of this type. If, as a user/visitor of the site, you personally disclose this type of data to third parties, you assume full responsibility for your actions. In such cases, the disclosure of such data by you, Business Continuity Consulting SRL is not responsible for any damage.
Business Continuity Consulting SRL uses advanced security methods and technologies, together with strict policies applied to employees and collaborators, including periodic audits in the field of the protection of personal data, collected and processed according to the legal provisions in force.
The server-type equipment on which the websites through which we collect personal data are hosted is protected from both physical and remote access (limited), being installed in a data center and periodically audited in terms of safety.
We make all reasonable, commercially justified efforts to protect your personal data collected, analyze new technologies in the field, and then, if necessary, apply them to upgrade our security systems.